- SATOL AC – Alkaline Caustic Additive, which is a combination of highly concentrated cleaner with low foaming surfactants for reducing surface tension and cationic disinfectant for quick sanitation. Usage reduces the caustic soda consumption with excellent cleaning results.
- SATOL HAC – High alkaline liquid cleaner with a combination of Non Ionic surfactants, Sodium Hydroxide and Phosphates. Non Ionic surfactant reduces the surface tension, Sodium Hydroxide provides cleaning effect and Phosphates provide penetration effects.
- SATOL GC – Germicidal cleaner with combination of concentrated cleaner and high foaming surfactant, which reduces the surface tension and cationic based disinfectant offers quick sanitation. So it works as a cleaner as well as a disinfectant. It can be applied as a high foaming surfactant used for cleaning of bottles, crates, cans, floor, trays etc.
- SATOL NAC – Specially developed alkaline cleaner for stringent ETP standards. It is a combination of Non Ionic Surfactants and Alkali which can be applied as additive to caustic for CIP and also for manual cleaning of external surfaces like crates, cans, floor, trays etc.
- SATIC 50 – has been developed for the current requirement of cleaning in the Food Processing Industries and can be applied as liquid cleaner for tanks, crates, cans, floor, trays and other process areas. It is safe on various surfaces like: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Rubber, Fiberglass and all other materials utilized in Food Processing Units when used in commended concentrations.
- SATOL SINGLE – is liquid alkaline foamless cleaner developed for daily use in the Food Processing.
Industries, especially at Milk Collection & Processing Units and Sea Food Processing Industries. The product is a perfect blend of Non Foaming Surfactants and Sodium Hypochlorite. The presence of surfactants offer wetting action and potassium hydroxide provides a strong detergent & descaling effect. It is very effective for use in daily cleaning applications of Milk Collection and Processing Equipments like milking machines, bulk milk coolers etc and removal of fish fats in Sea Food Processing.
RINSAT – AL – Rinsal AL is liquid additive to alkaline washing agent for automatic bottle washers in the brewing and beverage industries.
Rinsal AL is contains special complexing agent for the removal of rust stains, calcium and magnesium deposite and organic and inorganic residues. Rinsat AL is combination wit caustic soda can be used for cleaning, Rinsat AL and liquid caustic soda have to be charged separately into the cleaning solution, since these two concentrates must not be mixed with each other, Rinsat AL can be added directly from the storage container (plastic or steel) to the cleaning solution. When charging the machine make sure always to add the Rinsat AL solution first, to eliminate scale forming water hardness.
Copyright © 2020 Satol Chemicals. All Rights Reserved.