Dairy and Food Processing
- SATOL AC – Alkaline Caustic Additive, which is a combination of highly concentrated cleaner with low foaming surfactants for reducing surface tension and cationic disinfectant for quick sanitation. Usage reduces the caustic soda consumption with excellent cleaning results.
- SATOL HAC – High alkaline liquid cleaner with a combination of Non Ionic surfactants, Sodium Hydroxide and Phosphates. Non Ionic surfactant reduces the surface tension, Sodium Hydroxide provides cleaning effect and Phosphates provide penetration effects.
- SATOL GC – Germicidal cleaner with combination of concentrated cleaner and high foaming surfactant, which reduces the surface tension and cationic based disinfectant offers quick sanitation. So it works as a cleaner as well as a disinfectant. It can be applied as a high foaming surfactant used for cleaning of bottles, crates, cans, floor, trays etc.
- SATOL NAC – Specially developed alkaline cleaner for stringent ETP standards. It is a combination of Non Ionic Surfactants and Alkali which can be applied as additive to caustic for CIP and also for manual cleaning of external surfaces like crates, cans, floor, trays etc.
- SATIC 50 – has been developed for the current requirement of cleaning in the Food Processing Industries and can be applied as liquid cleaner for tanks, crates, cans, floor, trays and other process areas. It is safe on various surfaces like: Stainless Steel, Plastic, Rubber, Fiberglass and all other materials utilized in Food Processing Units when used in commended concentrations.
- SATOL SINGLE – is liquid alkaline foamless cleaner developed for daily use in the Food Processing.
Industries, especially at Milk Collection & Processing Units and Sea Food Processing Industries. The product is a perfect blend of Non Foaming Surfactants and Sodium Hypochlorite. The presence of surfactants offer wetting action and potassium hydroxide provides a strong detergent & descaling effect. It is very effective for use in daily cleaning applications of Milk Collection and Processing Equipments like milking machines, bulk milk coolers etc and removal of fish fats in Sea Food Processing.
RINSAT – AL – Rinsal AL is liquid additive to alkaline washing agent for automatic bottle washers in the brewing and beverage industries.
Rinsal AL is contains special complexing agent for the removal of rust stains, calcium and magnesium deposite and organic and inorganic residues. Rinsat AL is combination wit caustic soda can be used for cleaning, Rinsat AL and liquid caustic soda have to be charged separately into the cleaning solution, since these two concentrates must not be mixed with each other, Rinsat AL can be added directly from the storage container (plastic or steel) to the cleaning solution. When charging the machine make sure always to add the Rinsat AL solution first, to eliminate scale forming water hardness.
- SATOCID – Low foaming acidic cleaner cum sanitizer for CIP. Effective removal of milkstone from tanks and vessels without any affects on material of construction.
- SATOL DS – Excellent descaler which efficiently removes Ca and Mg scales from any hard surface with immediate prevention from new scale deposits. It can be used directly as well as in combination with acid solution in CIP systems.
- SATOL FAC – Foamless caustic additive germicidal cleaner for cleaning and disinfection during CIP process. It can be used in CIP circuits as well as for general manual cleaning depending upon application requirement.
- SATOBASE FL – Liquid alkaline foamless cleaner with perfect blend of Non Foaming Surfactants and Sodium Hypochlorite. The presence of surfactants offer wetting action and potassium hydroxide provides a strong detergent & descaling effect. It is very effective for use in daily cleaning applications of Milk Collection and Processing Equipments like milking machines, bulk milk coolers etc.
- SATOCID FL – Acidic nature foamless cleaner developed for daily use in the Food Processing Industries, especially at Milk Collection & Processing Units. It is a perfect blend of inorganic acids and non foaming surfactants.
- SATONIL PA (5 & 15%) – Fast action sanitizer based on stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide and Peracetic Acid for application in Dairy & Food Processing Units. It is highly effective against most of the microorganisms and viruses even in cold water. Peracetic Acid provides fast sanitizing and Hydrogen Peroxide renders the product suitable for flushing or immersion with better results when compared with Quarts, Phenols, Aldehydes & Halogens.
- SATONIL – Specially developed new generation odourless, tasteless and non toxic cold disinfectant with combination of highly concentrate Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver Cations.
Powder based Additive
- SATOL P – Powder based caustic additive for internal cleaning and disinfection of tanks, equipments and very soiled pipework. It is a perfect combination of non ionic and cationic biodegradable surfactants with speciality phosphate and sequesting agents.
- SATFOAM CL – Liquid alkaline chlorinated foam cleaner developed for daily open plant cleaning requirements. The product is a perfect blend of potassium hydroxide, high foaming surfactants and hypochlorite. The presence of surfactants offers an improved sanitizing action and potassium hydroxide provides a strong detergent effect.
SANIFOAM – Acidic nature foam cleaner developed for cleaning applications in food processing industries such as beverage, dairy and brewery units. It is a perfect blend of inorganic acid and foaming agents. It also has its applications in fish processing and poultry units for quick cleaning of the processing areas.
Copyright © 2019 Satol Chemicals. All Rights Reserved.